The Bilingual Internal Auditor will develop an audit program to ensure that all CSRs performing certification activities are witnessed and have document reviews conducted on their work. The program will include planning, documenting and reporting audit findings. The intent of the witness audits and document review is to ensure that field activities conform to CWB requirements, that delivery of service is effective and to find opportunities to improve on the services provided to CWB clients. The audience for the reporting will be the CWB Operations team, QA and the Internal Trainer.
This position reports to the Director, Quality Assurance and will work out of their home office anywhere in Canada.
The following are the qualifications:
• Bilingualism in French and English a must
• Knowledge of audit principles, practices and techniques
• Experience in establishing and implementing an audit programme
• Experience in planning and conducting audits in both group environment and/or on a one-on-one basis
• Note-taking and report-writing skills
• Presentation skills
• Interviewing skills
• Audit-management skills
• Management systems auditing experience
• Standards knowledge (i.e. CSA W47.1, CSA W47.2) and other normative documents (i.e. ISO 9001)
• Knowledge of CWB’s processes and management system
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, possession of vehicle and appropriate travel document (e.g. passport) a must
• Ability to work with minimal amount of supervision
The following qualifications are assets:
• 2 or 3 year Community College Welding Technician / Technologist Program
• Practical welding experience and in CWB relevant industry sectors
• Solid Industrial background (preferably in the metal fabrication field)
• Welding Inspection experience
• Training skills
• Auditor / Lead Auditor qualifications or training.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send in your cover letter and resume via email to Human Resources, CWB Group at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.