- CAM TRAN CO. LTD. is a family owned distribution transformer manufacturing company with facilities in Ontario, British Columbia and Alberta Canada.
- With 30 years in the utilities industry, we continue to grow as one of the leaders in quality and service in the Canadian market.
- Cam Tran Co. Ltd. provides a clean, safe, and challenging team environment for those who are committed to long term success and continuous improvement.
- Cam Tran Co. Ltd. offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and benefits along with a great "core values" based culture.
- We are on the LEAN journey and are an ISO9001:2015 registered company.
Cam Tran is looking for a permanent full-time Welder to join our team. A successful candidate will be able to read and interpret blueprints or welding process specification and welding symbols; can complete work with Health and Safety in mind; excels in a team, fast pasted environment; environment. Cam Tran has high expectations on quality of product and this individual must be able to adhere to these expectations.
- CWB Certification
- 3-5 years’ experience; preferably in Production MIG Welding
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to adhere to all safety requirements and policies
- Ability to prioritize.
- Professional attitude and communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong multitasking skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain accuracy for the task at hand.
- Reliable, team player.
Regular Hours are Monday to Thursday from 6:00AM-4:30PM however shift change requirements as well as overtime scheduled on Friday’s may be possible depending on the needs of the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Group Health Insurance Benefit Plan and RRSP Program
- Monthly Profit Sharing Bonus
- L.E.A.R.N Program Opportunities
- Personal Protective Equipment Allowance
- Opportunities to Advance within the Company
- Employee Engagement Events
If you would enjoy a challenging position that operates at multiple sites, please send us a covering email and copy of your resume.
Cam Tran welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position. Please be advised that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.