MIG Welder (#2018735)
Our client in Kitchener is looking to add a MIG Welder to their growing team!
This is a stable, reputable company, and is a great place to work. They are looking for someone who is willing to learn, hard-working, and wants permanent employment.
- Working in a manufacturing facility
- All custom work
- Welding 80% of your shift
- General duties 20% of your shift
- Working with various metals, mainly aluminumAdvantages
What's in it for you?
- This is an assignment with PERMANENT potential
- Day shift, 7:00am to 4:30pm, Weekends and Friday afternoons off
- $18 to $20/hr
- Additional training and ticket opportunities
- Accessible by busQualifications
What is required of you?
- Must have experience with MIG (GMAW) welding and Flux Core welding (FCAW)
- Between 2-3 years experience in a custom welding environment
- Current or expired CWB tickets an asset
- Experience with aluminum is an asset
- Must have updated resume with minimum 2 work references
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please contact Amanda 519-772-0181
Apply to this job:
- Send your resume to email@example.com
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca
519.772.0186Click here to apply