JEBCO is currently looking for Automated Welding Operators to join their Cladding Division. Applicants must be able to work various shifts.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes benefits and the opportunity to work for a growing company in Barrie!
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate automated welding equipment
- Ensure weld overlay is consistent
- Secure selected pipe to position
- Monitors the welding processes to avoid overheating, warping, shrinking, distortion or expansion of material
- Assist in troubleshooting automated equipment
- Select and install torch tips
- Reset / change wire feed
- Select and transport materials to the work area manually or by using a crane hoist
- Adjusting and setting Robotic Weld machines to specification
- Identifying work in progress and signing off operation as complete
- Working in a safe manner and in accordance with JEBCO safety policies and procedures
- Minimum of 1 year operating CNC machines & fully automated machines
- Ability to operate hoist and lifting equipment
- Ability to read, understand and interpret materials such as blueprints, job drawing specifications, layout patterns and job task plans, manual
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to deal with distractions and interruptions
- Must be a team player
- The incumbent should be able to work with little to no supervision
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with Automated Welding in the Subject Field.
We thank all applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.