Welder- Fitter (#2001315)
Our client is looking for a welder- fitter. Does not need to be currently CWB certified, but expired tickets no longer then a year. The client is willing to re certify.
This company is a family run shop. They are looking for welders that are familiar with welding and fitting- knowledgeable reading blue prints and working in a large custom structural shop.Advantages
What's in it for you?
- Temporary to permanent position
- Straight afternoon shift Monday to Thursday
- Start wage at $20
- Benefits after 3 months Qualifications
What's required of you?
- Must have 3 to 5 years welding experience in a custom shop
- Have experience welding FCAW - Fluxcore
- Working knowledge reading blueprints
- Some understanding of welding angles and fitting
If you are interested in this position and meet the above qualifications, please contact Amanda or Jackie at 519-772-0181
Apply to this job:
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your resume to 519-772-0186
- Apply through www.randstad.ca
519.772.0186Click here to apply