Welder - Etobicoke (#2001541)
Are you an experienced welder looking for a long term, stable contract or permanent assignment? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with some of the leading companies of their industry? Are you tired of the short term contracts and looking for more stable position? We have what you have been looking for!
With Summer here, we have a huge demand for experienced welders. Randstad is connected with huge manufacturing companies and can definitely be the solution to your job search.
Main responsibilities include:
- Setup and operate welding equipment
- Blueprint reading
- Fitting and welding custom components
- Finishing of welded components (grinding, polishing, etc)
- Assist with other shop duties as required (clean up, grinding, painting)Advantages
- Apply today, start as soon as possible!
- Various shifts
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent work conditions and environment (clean, organized, well lit, wonderful people)Qualifications
- 2 or more years of welding experience
- Must be able to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Team player, willing to help out where needed in the shop
Excellent opportunity for recent graduates of a welding program or new comers to Canada with relevant experience as well!
We are conducting interviews this week and will be sending candidates for welding tests in the next few days. If you are interested in applying here's how!
E-MAIL your resume to STIMapply@randstad.ca with the subject line "Welder Fitter"
VISIT us in person at 2456 Queen St East, Brampton
CLICK the "Apply Now" buttonClick here to apply