Who We Are
Raglan Industries is a leading manufacturer of high quality Custom Commercial Trailers. We offer excellent benefits, growth opportunities and competitive wages for the right candidate.
We are looking for experienced welder/fitters with hands on foreman/supervisor experience who can think outside the box and work hard for a family run business. Experience with Aluminum, MIG and TIG welding is must. Looking for a candidate who can hit the ground running.
• Work independently or in a team environment.
• Read and interpret fabrication drawings for welding/assembly, tolerances) and civil drawings.
• Operate job related equipment (cut off saw, iron worker, hydraulic presses, shears, drill presses, torches, oxygen lances, pneumatic/power actuated tools, & plasma cutters).
• Fabricate and weld both small and large fabrications.
• Inspect raw materials and finished product to meet specification.
• Fit and assemble simple as well as complex assemblies.
• Good housekeeping practices at all times, to help maintain safe work areas for yourself and your co-workers
What's In it for you?
- Competative wages
- Health benefits
- Day Shifts
- Potential for Overtime
- Be a part of a dynamic team