Quality Technical Support - Welding department
Salary $50k/yr - $65k/yr BOE
This position is in Tottenham
Investigate incidents of defective product outflow and implement required containment and sorting activities.
· Apply suitable techniques to determine root cause, temporary and permanent countermeasures for quality related issues. Review similar processes to prevent repeat occurrences.
· Generate reports highlighting counter measures to high PPM and quality cost reduction activities.
· Participate in Quality Committee meetings.
· Monitor and disposition parts on QA hold. Report status to QA management.
· Ensure welding processes are performed according to approved Control Plans and QMS standards.
· Perform internal QMS audits as scheduled.
· Participate in New Model core teams as applicable.
· Participate in weld fit-up reviews.
· Participate in QA drawing review meetings.
Please contact the office for interviewAdvantages
* Full time Opportunity
* Hours: Rotating shift: 2 weeks days (6:30AM - 3:00PM), 2 weeks afternoons (3:00PM - 11:30PM)Qualifications
Postsecondary education in related field.
Welding processes and technology knowledge.
Well versed in using a variety of testing equipment.
Understanding of ISO/TS 16949, SPC, Quality problem solving tools, and APQP
would be an asset.
Computer knowledge and experience.
705.735.6346Click here to apply