Job Title: Welder - Assembler
Date Position Available: Immediately
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to weld using GTAW and GMAW processes on stainless steel and / or aluminum.
- Setup welding equipment to suit the requirements of the task.
- Plan and sequence welding to ensure minimum distortion and warping.
- Select optimal welding processes and parameters.
- Prepare material for assembly, including cutting and preparation of raw materials.
- Clean and grind welds.
- Assist in preparation for shipment.
- Perform housekeeping duties and comply with housekeeping policies.
- Able to operate variety of hand tools.
- Be able to weld in a variety of welding positions.
- Competent in using both GTAW and GMAW welding equipment.
- Knowledge of welding parameters and settings and their influence on the welding process.
- Perform basic maintenance on welding machine components.
- Capable of operating overhead crane.
- Knowledge of safe working procedures and practices.
Benefits and Salary Full extended health and dental benefits & defined contribution pension plan after probation