Welder/Fitter - Concord $20-$25/hr (#519312)
Are you a skilled Welder/Fitter? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in the manufacturing industry?
We have contract-to-hire positions in the Concord area for Day and Afternoon Shifts
- Welding of a variety of products to create final product per engineering drawings (Blueprints) and procedures, using a variety of welding methods (EX. Tack welding, MIG, TIG etc)
- Build products from blueprints and ensure internal quality measures are applied
- First-off inspections to ensure specifications are met and free of defects
- Maintain equipmentAdvantages
What is in it for you?
- Pay Rate: $20-$25 based on experience
- Day OR Afternoon shift available (Straight shift)
- Benefits + vacation time after 3 months
- Strong team work environment
- Stable work hoursQualifications
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience with MIG and TIG welding of THIN gauge stainless steel
- 3+ years experience in a welder fitter role working with thin gauge steel
- Must be able to work independently, but have team work attitude
- Ability to read and interpret a variety of welding blueprints, drawings specifications, and technical manuals to fit and weld product
- Ability to use a variety of hand and measurement tools for a fabrication shop
- High level of concentration and focus required
CWB Certifications are considered an ASSET, not a requirement!
These position will NOT last! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain more experience and grow in the manufacturing field.
If you are interested in this opportunity please email your resume to email@example.com
We will be meeting with candidates for interviews the week of March 13th
905.470.0578Click here to apply