Pipe Fitter/ TIG welder - Scarborough up to $25/hr (CWB Certification) (#516488)
Are you looking to work with a Dynamic Manufacturing company? Are you ready for an opportunity to help support a growing a Welding team?
This could be the right opportunity for you then!
We are currently recruiting for a well-known company in the Scarborough area for a Welder/Fitter position.
You will be welding and fabricating complex sub-assemblies.
- Performs work requiring broad welding and general trades knowledge
- Solid understanding of drawings and GDT
- Welds / fabricates parts in accordance with drawing specifications
- Inspects work effectively in accordance with drawing specifications
- Carries out prescribed preventive maintenance actives in accordance with schedule / checklistsAdvantages
- Various Shifts Days/Afternoons
- benefits: medical and dental, up to 80%
- vacation time: 2 weeks first yearQualifications
What we are looking for:
- 5 years successful experience in a metal fabrication industry
- Be able to set up own welding machine
- Licensed Welder MIG/TIG Stick Welding Certificate in 6G position
This position will not last long, If you are looking to join a great growing company as a Welder/Fitter, we want to hear from you.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 905-470-8238 for more details
Feel free to drop by at our location 7357 Woodbine Ave in Markham
905.470.0578Click here to apply